rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What percentage of people do you think post on forums

What percentage of people do you think post on forums

I was just thinking of Reddit. It's big enough to call itself "the front page of the internet" but how many people do you know in real life that actually post there regularly? I do know some people that browse certain subreddits related to their interests, typically for a particular video game or for a hobby but these are all people who work in tech, not your average smart phone internet basic tier user.

There's a certain profile of people who do post on Reddit and also "woke" Twitter but I just don't really see too many of these people in real life except within niche subcultures, typically nerd related ones like Harry Potter or anime. Even when I see younger millennials, a lot of them don't really seem up to date with a lot of the stuff that comes out of the internet culture that forum users like us tend to know about. The NPC meme would be baffling to a lot of them. I have a friend who is a high school teacher and according to him, most of his students typically stick to Instagram and Snapchat , apps that aren't conductive for spreading political/ideological messages. Sometimes I get a feeling that the entire country is full of walking Buzzfeeds, especially with people under 35 but I wonder if it's because I'm a person that gets an unusually high exposure to the internet. With what I'm exposed to, it would seem like 20 - 30% of the couples in this country are in some sort of polyamorous/cucking relationship but I've only actually seen one in real life and the people involved consisted of a fat green hair chick with two soyboys that regularly go to anime cons and such, not really representative of the population at large.

Messages In This Thread