rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Street harassment 'relentless' for women and girls in the United Kingdom

Street harassment 'relentless' for women and girls in the United Kingdom

Understand that women will always complain, even in paradise (as in the book of Genesis), that's in their nature, they can't be constantly happy. News websites too need bullshit stories to stay afloat.

The solution to this calamity is very simple: bring back the patriarchy. Then most men would have a women and would not need to swarm every pussy owner that comes to their view. Women would equally be accompanied by their men and so would have a human shield.

One thing I've personally noticed is that by dressing well, acting confident (being sure and unapologetic about your approach) and being more smooth the gatekeepers of sex feel less harassed by you.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread