rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Street harassment 'relentless' for women and girls in the United Kingdom

Street harassment 'relentless' for women and girls in the United Kingdom

Quote: (10-24-2018 01:36 PM)Saweeep Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2018 10:37 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2018 02:10 AM)Saweeep Wrote:  

Sadly the thirst is very real.

My girl is a smokeshow; frankly she's drop dead gorgeous.

She cannot go anywhere. Anywhere at all by herself without being constantly hassled by men.

Shopping, check.
Coffee with friends, check.
Gym alone, check.
Gentle walk for some fresh air, check.
Supermarket, check.
Uber, check.

For sure, it is most often black or asian men but it is incessant and very aggressive. If she goes for a walk guys will crawl alongside in their cars shouting at her etc etc.

It is a genuine problem.

Tell her to wait a few years for the attention to dry up. She will be happy then, right?

Ah sorry mate. I forgot the new norms of this site...all women are whores, all women are evil. Men can do no wrong.

Sad.

Easy bro. I was only being mildly skeptical about your girl's complaints. Yes it can be annoying, but also, that is part of the price you pay for beauty, which, let's not pretend, has its perks as well.

Also, I don't see what your girl's experience has to do with the OP, which is all about how women lie and pretend their lives are harder than they are and that they are more attractive than they are.

For your post to have relevance to the females of the UK, they would all have to be smoke shows just trying to go about their day and being harrassed by horrible men.

Anyone believe that? All these retiring beauties? These sensitive hot house flowers who never bovvered no one? Is that what English women are all about?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread