rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Feel About A Potential Girlfriend Who Is An Exotic Dancer On The Side?

How To Feel About A Potential Girlfriend Who Is An Exotic Dancer On The Side?

LOL The hottest woman I ever met was an early 30s yo feline sexy ultra feminine Portuguese Italian light white skinned blonde from Providence Rhode Island - Did I meet her at the world famous Gulliver's Tavern (Name on expense receipts from the Epic Foxy Lady in Providence which perfected friction Lap Dancing of course 100% nude no pasties).

The answer would be NO...

We met at my buddies wedding at the old Mansion they Rent out by the bay near the Newport Polo Club Grounds - upscale to say the least - She was dressed from neck to ankle to wrist fully covered in a knit tight gown and had every guy in the place hiding wood from their wives/girlfriends. Especially when she was dancing very sensual and sexy even dressed covered from neck to toe.

So I see her and some mega sexy younger friends of hers in a Theatre District Club I had on lock that one of my wealthy orbiters liked to hang around at for my "connected" aura of security at that time not to mention sexy tipsy young female club stragglers at the end of the night around 2AM for a ride to his hotel of choice in his newly leased jag as a biz writeoff.

I had our cocktail waitress send her a round of Cosmos for her and her friends and to have the cocktails waitress tell her that "Duca Leoncini" (my connected name at that time) requests a Dance with her. She comes over to our table and I introduce her to the Club Owner/his Lead Promoter GM and then we dance a couple of very sexy dances with her and her younger sexy female friends - I was actually quite attracted to her younger slender brunette friend whose perfect ass cheeks moved like they were kung fu phocking - saying come into me...

Anyway after some small talk I find out she bought a small building on a primary road and opened her own hair salon and small beauty newsletter in North Providence RI so I get her number and take her out to an upscale hotel and dinner in Providence and after some more small talk find out she made her coin by working as a Stripper at the infamous SCORES in NYC which has more write-ups online than Trump does.

So wait a couple days and bring a decent bottle of Red and White over to her Apartment and one thing leads to another she is about to mount me on top Cowgirl style after we give each other quite sensual massages, full wood, her wet and hot and all...

So she asks matter of factly as she is about to Ride the Stallion what kind of sex do I like... I matter of factly said, "Married Sex"...

She was shocked - I said we can have sex when we get a marriage license and see the JP for a service... that I was going to keep her inseminated for a few years until we have a few stunning kids like her and brilliant kids like me... She was not used to that sort of rejection.

A lot of wealthy men kept her as a side piece and spinning plate FWB - she actually owned the building debt free she built into her Beauty Salon and had some very hot employees and customers. I was stunned she did not party away all that cash up her and her slut friends noses - she was one of the few that saved her cash. Exception to the rule actually.

This was at a high point in my personal alpha masculine and business power and I had a real abundance GAFLess mentality and it was my way or the highway - outside of an occasional glass of wine - no smoking or drugs with her at all but she would bring me my favorite scotch and cigar on the balcony in summer.

Did I lose my fucking mind though I maintained some semblance of Red Pill frame... hell yes... I told her she had two weeks to book time for the Marriage License and JP Ceremony and we would work out better logistics once we bought a decent house. Of course, I had the old military adage about marriage drilled into my mind due to the constant cliche of Dear John letters when away on long deployments - So you want to get married - OK find a woman who hates your guts then Buy and Give her a House!

Anyways she was processing the shock that someone would actually have the ballz to treat a Lady like a Whore and a Whore like a Lady... that she did not schedule the License and JP. Though every time she sees me since she jumps into my arms with a big hug approaching simulated sex.

Then I decided what if I had all daughters with her was I OK with them eventually working their way through life at places like the Foxy Lady or Scores et. al. Providence being the Strip Club stealth Brothel center of New England. So reluctantly I came to my damned Red Pill senses - but the temporary insanity left some epic memories. I did not turn an epic hot Ho into a housewife but not for a lack of really trying!

Messages In This Thread