rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The +2 rating rule for fast sex

The +2 rating rule for fast sex

Pussy is pussy for me when it comes to bars and clubs, but I get quality through dating, tricking girls into thinking they can get something longer term.

Being handsome is not easy if you want girls your level - truly attractive girls that aren't at all promiscuous are hard as nails to bed. But the are by far the most rewarding.

Anyway, this has been working for me lately, getting girls through my social circles (somewhat time consuming but fun ones), seducing them with attention, then getting in and out fast, finding an excuse later.

I'm obsessed with getting novelty and quality at the same time, and I'm putting a lot of thought and work into the logistics of things. It ain't easy!

But I'm also convinced this is the finest way to find a potential future wife: eventually one of these girl has to have what it takes to tie me down.

Messages In This Thread