rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The banning of Rossi

The banning of Rossi

Quote: (10-24-2018 05:39 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2018 05:01 PM)Banna Wrote:  

Probably related to that so called proud to be Indian white worshipping "senior member" Cobra who advised his fellow Indian men to avoid looking at Indian women without white friends, because they're the ugly ones in his words.

Or that other Crash Bandicoot who openly admits he ignores the presence of his fellow Indian women when in the company of whites.

Dude stop, it's not related, if you have a problem with them and that convo, message them, or keep it in that thread.

It's not a fair assessment of that entire conversation, and we don't need it spilling over into other threads, come on man.

When one says on here like Pride Male:

"Not surprised. Indians want to be white so much it is embarrassing"

That's not true.

There's a large diaspora of Indians here that go the majority of their daily lives limited to 0 interactions with whites. I know for sure my, listening to Banghra music, eating roti n curry, dahl sponsoring their overseas future wives from Kolkota, Hyberdad, etc, FOB Indian buddies aren't of such mindset.

But there's ones like this Rossi individual who thirst for their acceptance.

Just bringing to light those aforementioned ones to make such comments of their own diaspora are of the same mindset as this banned Rossi character.

Of course looking at your sig I'm not surprised by your defence of your "friends".

Messages In This Thread