rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The banning of Rossi

The banning of Rossi

Russell Peters is hilarious and that is said by me - raised with a Sicilian American last name - I think he captured the Italian culture in a funny yet respectful manner which is why he is still alive. Kind of guy you would go into the neighborhood and order pizza and beer with... Ironically I met the Jewish guys doing "Joey and Marias Comedy Wedding" and they were very insulting making a constant stream of Mafia Jokes and telling my Jewess main plate (The word No was not in her vocabulary) at the time to be careful of any relatives I have in the WPP - Witness Protection Program - they all thought they were so clever and funny - the Irony is in the Italian Culture you are taught from a young age to respect everyone one because if you humiliate a man you make a Mortal Enemy for life who will wait a lifetime if needed to get even and take you out when you least expect it - the Sicilian Way.

I basically dumped the Jewess despite how good she was in bed eventually over this as I explained to her that my people were very respectful and kind to her and would never make jokes about her Jewish Heritage yet her people did it all the time with me making Rocky Yo Adrian and worse outright Mafia/LCN jokes. When I was little and asked my stepfather what the Mafia was he took me aside and said I should never say this word ever again as Italians, not in the Mafia would be insulted by it and Italians in the Mafia would consider you to be an unconscious stool pigeon and a dangerous blabbermouth. Both unhealthy for your future.

Told my Jewess she really needed to go back to the Israeli Man that wanted her to be Mother of their Kids and be immersed in her own culture. She thought he was too possessive and old school (Alpha Hebrew) where sex was only for procreation and not pleasure. Where I was kinder to her and better in bed so she said.

Russel Peters is the exception to the IRT/PRT (PakiRaceTroll) rule.

The PRTs are among the most aggressive and disrespectful all Sharia All the Time munts I have ever crossed paths with.
They make IRTs seem normal by comparison.

Messages In This Thread