rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are black women the most materialistic women?

Are black women the most materialistic women?

I live in a part of the world with fewer black girls than in an average U.S. city, so my experience may be less relevant.

Yes, they are materialistic. In a different way than for example the Persian and Armenian girls are materialistic (they want a guy with a big Benz AND a Ph.D.), more into crass, obvious display of (newly acquired) "wealth".

Here, the best example would be Turkish and Arab 2nd generation immigrant girls, they simply would not date a guy who does NOT have a white BMW or Mercedes (in real or badge-engineered "M" or "AMG" variant). Making money in prestigious/educated professions actually seems to be a turn-off for them.

The few black girls I interacted with seemed also to like the money/brains/background combo, but more in an objectifying way (which whites are n o t allowed to do with black girls). They see me as an exotic boy-toy, but out of reach for a normal relationship (which is true).

No experiences with the Intellectual Blacks (= working at U.N. or NGOs, often of the somewhat scruffy variant, not the over-make-up'd hood rat), but I guess for them display of worldly things can either be a turn on or turn off. Actually something I want to verify. Hygiene might be an important factor, but that is the fact for all lefties/do-gooders/AntiFa chicks.

Messages In This Thread