rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are black women the most materialistic women?

Are black women the most materialistic women?

Lebanese and jewish girls (especially the sephardi ones) are in my experience the most materialistic, not because they are bitches or need money or anything, it is just cultural for them and is a prerequisite for them to date a man, as necessary as having a dick. They simply want a man who can sustain the lifestyle daddy used them to.
They aren’t all like that of course, I met some of them who were different but their common point was a kind of disdain to their own culture.

Black chicks is something different, I love black women, had serious relationships with some of them and fucked a bunch of others so I know there are good, caring, low key and Gf material black girls...but there are also the gold diggers, these chicks are usually jumped-up bitches with a low education, they are vulgar, buy (or get offered) fancy stuff but still look vulgar despite their expensive stuff. The good thing is that you can spot them immediately, it’s almost written on their face [Image: smile.gif].

It is also true that scandinavian women aren’t chasing money.

Messages In This Thread