rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are black women the most materialistic women?

Are black women the most materialistic women?

Quote: (10-27-2018 06:15 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

IMO, I feel like these days a well put together minority has somewhat of an edge against white guys when it comes to gaming white women unless that white guy is top value himself.
Now all that being said, I do want to say that there are large enough subsets in certain ethnic groups of women such as Latinas, Middle Eastern, Asian, and Indian women that absolutely worship whiteness out of a sense of insecurity and self-hatred. By this I mean these girls would pass up a handsome ethnic guy for an average looking white guy. If you want to throw in Mediterranean/darker featured white women into that crowd then I think it applies to them as well. Even this forum has noted how in places like Brazil and Colombia, being blonde or light featured white is an automatic status booster.
Among women of this subset, a white guy really has to not mess up because these women are so self-hating and insecure that they will fuck a plain average looking white guy to cover up for their insecurities.
But I do think it comes full circle at some point because long term, I don't know who would want to stick to fucking mentally sick and insecure women that fit that bill. It might be easy for you because you're white but you're welcoming a laundry list of mental health issues and insecurities into your life while accepting the likelihood that your future son is going to have that self-hating Eliot Rodger complex.

I don't think you understand women very well. Most of the "brown" women who like European descended men are doing it for cultural reasons that have nothing to do with skin tone.

Let's say you are a dark as fuck Indian girl. Now you can marry an Indian guy and then live as a bitch slave to not only him but also whole damn family. Everything you do is judged, measured, and commented on by hordes of in-laws and even people you have never met. OR... You could marry a European guy and escape. European culture is not very demanding of a woman and the in-laws are rarely involved.

Also... white girls like my sister who exclusively chase black men do not do it because they hate their own ethnicity. In fact, part of the allure of these men is that she imagines them as lowly servants existing only to fulfill her desires. It's a kind of race fetishizing that I think only fat ugly white women do... but I could be wrong.

Messages In This Thread