rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manhood101: This is a social commentary thread

Manhood101: This is a social commentary thread

So this site (ignore the "academy" business side of it) has a free ebook called The Principles of Social Competence.

I won't lie, it's a slog to get through at some points because the authors are really deliberate in their logic arguments and spend maybe a little too much time explaining simple concepts, but it hits the nail on the head when it comes to politics, destruction of the nuclear family, and feminized modern society. I highly encourage all of you guys to labor through it (I skimmed when it got to the basketball form self-improvement analogies) just to get a discussion spinning on the destruction of Western civilization.

I have -1 rep so maybe this doesn't come highly recommended. A lot of you have probably come to the same conclusion as the text but I haven't seen anything more summarily dismiss matriarchal society as flawed so it would be nice to get your opinions.

I have a 'Roissy' worldview that the way to save future generations our fucked up women is to educate guys to game. Sure, free sex has never been easier to get for alpha males, but what about quality companionship? I'm young and early in the game but I can recognize that the upcoming men from my generation Y are pretty clueless.

Messages In This Thread