rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesson from a rat

Lesson from a rat

Sounds like fiction yes, but even if it is there’s one specific lesson in it that’s universally true and we all know what that thing is; The more you try the more you get.

I used to live in a tiny, worn out, shitty one room apartment, sharing shitty bathroom/kitchen facilities with shitty lowlife people. Now, despite the insane 1000$ a month rent, it was in the city centre of Copenhagen.

I went out at least 4 times a week in this period, approaching left and right, drunk as fuck every single time, and quite frankly had a blast smashing 6-8’s more than once a week every week for about half a year. It’s definitely possible to do this the way “the rat” did it, but I believe that people WILL reach a natural limit at some point. At some point it just stops being good fun, and I reached that point when I got so used to it that I became passive going out. I drowned in my own value, and sure, it did work to some extend, but I stopped being proactive, and that killed it for me. I didn’t enjoy it anymore.

So, while it’s truly great to realise that you can get girls despite bad logistics/lifestyle, and not only that, also keep them coming back for more, it’s merely a temporary state of mind, and the lesson here is how you deal with the “diggin deep” part of the process when it occurs. Did the rat do that at any point? I doubt it!

Messages In This Thread