rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesson from a rat

Lesson from a rat

When I first discovered game, I thought I was the shit.

I truly thought I could get laid just from being confident and saying the right things. After all, I was stepping up to the hottest girls on campus.

But experiencing so much rejection really crushed my confidence for awhile. I started rationalizing what was wrong with me. "It must be my looks!" I thought.

I know rejection isn't a big deal but when you've been rejected so many times, it's hard not to wonder what you're doing wrong.

What was the rat like before he lost his virginity? You say you need to get laid to develop outcome independence, but if you need outcome independence to get laid then isn't that sort of like "who came first: the chicken or the egg?"

Maybe I need to start doing night game again. I dunno. I much prefer day game.

Day Bang by Roosh (haven't read bang or game yet) is only useful for situations where the girl can't eject from the conversation.

I feel much more congruent opening direct when the girl is walking down the street or sitting at the cafe.

If I'm on the bus or waiting for it, an indirect Roosh opener is better so as to not "scare the cat."

I haven't ready mystery, neil strauss, or krauser yet. Maybe I'll pick up mystery method today...

Messages In This Thread