rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesson from a rat

Lesson from a rat

23-year old virgin here with over 1000 approaches under my belt (mostly daygame, but a bit of nightgame too).

I just finished reading Models by Mark Manson and he talks a lot about how learning game is useless if you don't have your lifestyle handled.

He says that if you use women as a way to fill a void in your life, then your intentions are all wrong, and you're going to experience chronic rejection (like me).

Rather, you should create a lifestyle that makes you happy. That way, women will sense you have a lot going on for you, and you won't give off "needy" vibes as a result.

He recommends becoming financially independent with a career you enjoy and taking good care of yourself through eating, lifting, and dressing right.

Also: having a good social circle and engaging in social hobbies that you're passionate about (what I'm struggling with the most - I have no friends and most of my hobbies are solitary pursuits).

Manson says you can always learn game without the foundation of a successful lifestyle, but that essentially means you're faking confidence. The result is that you'll end up sleeping with a bunch of low-quality girls who won't stick around, because those are the kinds of girls who fall prey to what he calls "fake confidence."

For me, I rather work on building my SMV until I see myself as a 6, 7, 8, or 9.

I'm not willing to sleep with a 3 or 4 just so that I can lose my virginity, because I know if I do, it won't fill that hole in my life.

Messages In This Thread