rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using Couchsurfing for Accommodation... NOT Bangs

Using Couchsurfing for Accommodation... NOT Bangs

You need to think of this as a host too. My biggest pet peeve are girls who want to get hosted but bring along their boyfriend, why does the girl need to make the move? I know it's because some guys will overlook the BF part and click accept, not realizing until much later it's a couple; and because most folks are open to reading a message from a girl than a guy. I know because I received similar emails. The pettiest ones were where the girls would say she's traveling with a friend and would be sketchy about the friend's gender and not say if it's a male or female.

Are you guys messaging guys or girls? How far out are you trying to get accommodation? What cities (MIA/NYC/Austin or Atlanta/OKC/SD)?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread