rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypergamy, are all women like that?

Hypergamy, are all women like that?

Quote: (10-23-2018 12:33 PM)Rubenc16 Wrote:  

Thanks dudes, I was about to say: I know men and women have different problems, but im not trying to put mens prolems into women, more like they them selves are getting into male issues trying to define themselves as succesful...let me explain myself better:
We were taling about how as a society we reached this point, or if it ever was like that, sure, women used to get atttracted to the better warriors and hunters, of old, but shit got out of control lately
Probably after WWII when in most war devasted countries(that became later the firs world) women had to do acraft since most husbands and fathers died on the war so now they learned a craft and began earning money which gave them freedom of some sorts, they didnt became aware of what this freedom mean until 60s-70s.

But thing is that I remember when I was a kid there was an old fella living across the street, he born poor but learned how to repair certain heavy machines, whic wasnt common at that day, that made him wealthy and he was wise for business so at that time he had a big ass house, 3 luxury cars, a boat,2 or 3 apartments that he rented, and a beach house and of course his business with cars and employees.

He got divorced from an unfaithful wife, on a fishing trip he meet a young girl from a small rural town, take her to his home , made her go to nightschool so she can finish at least high school, and gave her a car.

Guess what she start treatng him like shit and got a lover...

The other day I was in a cab and the cab driver start talking, more or less the same history, he has his cab and another car, guy was doing well financially(for his standards) has his own house etc, meet a girl, paid her college, bought her a car, once she found a carrer related job, she break up with him, I know not all women are like that, but I hear the same history often, over and over again, so what should we, men so? dont help them to grow and develop careers? etc, its crazy, dont you think?

It's been said above, I think. Will you stay loyal until your death to your employer, if another, potential employer will, all other things being equal, tempt you with twice as big a salary? A rhetorical question, that is.

It's a man's, empirically unsound, assumption (partially influenced by the state and the media to have men believe that hard work will be adequately rewarded so they maximise their economic output filling state coffers). The reality is no - that's not how it works, and a just world fallacy corroborates it. There's nothing in the natural world out there which guarantees justice as fairness among humans. It's just a human concept we want to believe, to a degree approximated by a social contract of mutuality but not a law of nature.

Then you ask, what should men do. I don't know how exactly it works in U.S., but in Europe you've already paid for someone's education with your tax contribution. There's no reason to finance a girl's education if she can get it for free or borrow from the state. This aside, a man just shouldn't invest financially in some woman. It, ironically, creates a wrong message - "He does all these things just to keep me, he doesn't really like me". But isn't it true? Most men are thinking what they think women want. Women crave emotional roller-coster, not nice things (no wonder they love watching soap operas and romance novels are at the top of all books sold). It's nice to have comfort but it doesn't satiate women's need for emotions and talking. Women would rather have a man to listen to them, then buy her a car. Just because a man thinks a car has value X, it doesn't follow that a women will attribute value X to the car.

In short, as a man, never invest serious resources (time or money or skills) in bettering some girls' life (especially in this age where more women than men have higher education in a developed world). Buy her a coffee, maybe a meal or a symbolic gift. That's it. I have never ever lavished women with resources except once (I helped her to get into postgraduate school) - and guess what, she was very soon gone. It just sends a wrong message - "I'll sacrifice myself to have you like me with money and expensive gifts because I'm not worthy to be liked by you just for who I am". Well, isn't it actually the case? Luring a woman into your den no on the basis of who you are but what you have? An excellent exercise is to read romance novels written by women for women to understand their psyche. It's got little to nothing with things but almost everything with emotions. The investment of real resources ought to happen only after you get married and kids are on the horizon. Only then. The sooner you'll bestow your resources and gifts upon a girl, the quicker she'll be gone.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread