rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slow at replying even though she initiated contact

Slow at replying even though she initiated contact

Quote: (10-23-2018 02:28 PM)firat113 Wrote:  

@cofeedrinker i know exactly how you feel mate, i think we've all been there. I can relate because i used to do the same all the time. If a girl showed the slightest interest in me i suddenly upped her on the scale a little more than i should have. Sure match her interest, but if she plays these games, don't be dwelling about it. I know i did this because i only had one lead at a time, one girl hooked, so i focused all my energy on her and felt shit when she didn't reply back or why she would take so long to respond when one moment she was so into me and another one she was acting cold. It was frustrating.

It's hard to understand right now, but you'll need to game more girls simultaneously to avoid this minor oneitis. I always have 2 girls up and running at the same time so this way when one acts strange or does something i don't like, i put her on freeze and move on to the next girl meanwhile. They always text you back when they find out they suddenly have to compete for you with another girl. Always keep them on their toes and thinking, don't ever let them feel that they are your only option. It turns them off.

In my opinion, don't match her interest 1 to 1, match her interest 1 to 2 if you know what i mean. Make her invest more than you when she fucks up and plays this mind trick on you again with taking days to respond. If a girl ignores you for days and sends you a message - you respond back after 30 minutes, what does that tell you? It's just an example.

That describes my problem perfectly. What I have also noticed, is even if I'm talking to more than 1 girl, if one of them shows a lot of initial interest, I do the same thing of upping her in scale. I think it is because of the lack of consistent results, so it feels like I can get quicker success which in terms can sometimes give out the desperate vibe and push them away even if they were first interested.

Quote: (10-23-2018 02:42 PM)JonVonstroke Wrote:  

If you're noticing that women are taking too long to respond to your messages and it's bothering you, then you've got two problems.

1. You don't have enough women in your pipeline.

2. You have too much free time on your hands.

Definitely 1. and unfortunately it ocassionally leads me to waste too much time and energy out of things that I enjoy or improve my purpose in the world.

Quote: (10-23-2018 02:48 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2018 02:42 PM)JonVonstroke Wrote:  

If you're noticing that women are taking too long to respond to your messages and it's bothering you, then you've got two problems.

1. You don't have enough women in your pipeline.

2. You have too much free time on your hands.

This.

We're not ragging on you OP, you're likely new to this thing. But, you shouldn't be worried about texting girls at all, it should be on your own time, and at your own discretion. It shouldn't be swayed by her in the slightest.

If you really want to stand out, call her, say "what's up, I'm grabbing a drink tomorrow after my client, come with."

If she doesn't answer, and doesn't ask why you called, move on. This problem could be alleviated if you were talking to 10 girls at a time, and if you were building your life into what you want it to be.

Cheers for the advice all, this has been a positive reminder on what I need to focus my attention on!

Messages In This Thread