rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slow at replying even though she initiated contact

Slow at replying even though she initiated contact

Quote: (10-23-2018 12:19 PM)firat113 Wrote:  

Don't keep texting her, you're not her texting buddy. Instead, you have two options.

1) Wait till you get back from town and send her a restart text telling her you're ready to hit the club together, or 2) you could keep her warm while you're out of town by sending her a small text a few days before your arrival home. I would usually just send a picture of something interesting im doing or something related to what we've been talking about. Something that will trigger a reaction from her.

If you have social media, like snapchat or instagram, put up an interesting story for her to see, if she opens it, you'll know she's still interested to see what you're up to, while you're out of town.

I like option 1. If she comes to the party, I will get a better indicator of her interest and can plan something together later or go for the pull that night if shes up for it.

Quote: (10-23-2018 12:28 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

I've noticed this trend more and more recently, it's an attempt at girl game to make it seem like she's super busy, doesn't have her phone on her at all times, and does things other than watch netflix. It's a lie to make herself feel better.

Just be too busy to even think about this sort of thing. I sometimes take hours or even days to reply to girls. Better yet, pick up the phone and give her a call, if she doesn't reply to you then, just keep gaming other girls and come back to her as a soft touch every month or so.

Who cares how long it takes for her to reply? You shouldn't be invested in this sort of thing. You should be too busy building your own life.

While this thread doesn't help my point, I was much worse at this before (investing time in things that do not help my game and probably make it worse).

I have started a business while studying, Got a rythm for going to the gym and sorting a few minor health issues that made it difficult for going gym.

But I still lose my frame regularly, particular when trying to get girls. Need to up my approaches and hopefully experience will make me improve my game.

Messages In This Thread