rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Outside of getting laid, how did bettering yourself improve your life?

Outside of getting laid, how did bettering yourself improve your life?

Quote: (10-19-2018 08:16 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

In every single way.

I'm healthier. I am stronger, both physically and mentally.

I have better relationships because I have an abundance mentality: I cut off those that aren't worth it, and I keep a circle of amazing people around me.

This makes me happier. I am more confident.

I'm wealthier, and continue to make more money yearly due to the fear of rejection being completely eliminated from my inner being.

I can help others, and help them to realize their potential.

I can go anywhere in the world and not be lonely, because i know that a new friend or a new love is one word away.

I travel more, and have experienced more, and continue to have amazing experiences.

I am learning constantly, I don't go a day without wonder, and learning something new.

I am a better man:

I will be able to raise a son as a son, a daughter as a daughter.

I will be able to keep a wife when the time comes, because I know how to handle women.

I am the prize, any person is lucky to be around me, to have me as a friend, or as a lover.

I have vision for my life. I have purpose. I wake up every day with a smile.

I don't worry about little things, there is seldom a time you can get a rise out of me. Things are what they are, and what I can control, I control. What I cannot control, I don't let bother me.

I don't live with regrets.

I've learned to love life, and all that comes with it.

How did bettering myself improve my life? It saved my life. I am not the best I can be, I realize that every day is an opportunity to be better than yesterday's me. I will never be the best version of myself, because you don't stop growing until you pass on. I believe that I can achieve what I set out to do because where I was 5 years ago was a completely different man. I won't even be the same man tomorrow. If that doesn't make you feel powerful, I don't know what will.

One of the most inspiring posts I've seen on these boards.

Messages In This Thread