rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She keeps calling timeouts

She keeps calling timeouts

Quote: (10-19-2018 12:38 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Diabetes can do some weird shit. Is her pussy sore? Is she out of breath? Is she overstimulated?

Ask her whats going on. I'm a half hour to an hour guy myself I love fucking so I try to make it last but a 30 minutes can be considered a long fuck sesh. I'd be hesitant to take it "easy" on any girl for any reason. If you find out for some reason she has a legit reason for tapping out maybe just try to go really intense for 15m? Try some new positions. Maybe paradoxically get her to do MORE work.

How's your dick game? Is there a chance she's getting to that 20-30m mark and her arousal is going down? Sex for girls doesn't feel good when they're not turned on. From what I understand it just tickles a lot and feels like a weird over stimulation.

Also I mean there's also the obvious. If she's not fulfilling you sexually you can always game more women and keep her on the side. Nothing wrong with that. As an anecdote. For 1 girl to satisfy me she's gotta be willing to fuck at least 3 times a day, every day, pussy soreness or not, period or not. I absolutely will not consider exclusivity for anything less.

I don't really get into her shit and ask for details. Maybe I should?

I think you're right, she just gets overstimulated... a couple days ago when she called for a timeout. I asked her if she really wanted to stop. And she said she honestly didn't know, I could tell she was conflicted.

I don't have any doubt about my dick game, she definitely really enjoys it.

She's my only plate, I had another but she tried to DTR. I'm not actively approaching. Focusing on work and myself. I use tinder occasionally, treat it like passive income.

I would be open to exclusivity with her... if she could make me cum. Not really fair to blame her, though, it might be me. I have no problem blowing loads with some random tinder slut but for some reason can't get there when I'm with this girl. Make of that what you will

I don't just want what I want. I want it, in the way that I want it.

Messages In This Thread