rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have any of you guys been day gamed by woman?

Have any of you guys been day gamed by woman?

I've been opened many times during the day by girls, especially when I was younger and too naive and inexperienced to realize it was happening.
A few off the top of my head:

Italian girl approached me on a half empty city train in Germany, she had just arrived to study in the city and slid me the digits.

Argentina girl near Buenos Aires, waitress in a small diner told me her shift just ended and invited me to an instadate. She then called her 18 year old girl friend to come join us. We went for a walk in the park as she gave me a mini tour of the neighborhood. We all grabbed some beers and I ended up banging her friend in the park bathroom in the middle or the afternoon.

Medellin Colombia, two girls walking down the street daygamed approached me, they thought I was a local until I opened my mouth. Number close and then banged the single one.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread