rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have any of you guys been day gamed by woman?

Have any of you guys been day gamed by woman?

Quote: (10-19-2018 03:28 PM)Tyerogue Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2018 03:14 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2018 02:57 PM)Tyerogue Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2018 01:11 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2018 06:00 AM)Tyerogue Wrote:  

3 times I got day gamed was on trains, and once at the train station.

They did not fuck around and went straight in for the 'kill'.

It gave me the impression that Aussie women are very confident.

No, but I had around five women in total - over a period of six months and around a thousand approaches - instadate me that I'd opened after a direct opener when I was daygaming in Leipzig, east Germany about a year ago. The range was typically 6-7, also. I'm interested to hear what sort of approach they used on you: How verbally direct were they, in terms of their intentions?

#1 While I was sitting down on the train, a 18 year old brunette 7 came straight up to me and asked if she could sit on my lap because there was no available seats then proceeded to be provocative by rubbing her ass on my crouch.

#2 A blonde 6 with a nice ass did something similar on the train.

#3 A brunette 6 (again on the train) came up and started talking to me, the questions she was asking made it obvious she was looking for a new boyfriend. She was quick with her intentions and I could probably have been her boyfriend within a day or two.

#4 Not really day gamed on this occasion but it came close. A blonde 6 along with her two friends started checking me out at the train station. I could over hear them talking about me, the blonde wanted to approach but wasn't quite confident enough, or couldn't think of what to say.

Side note: I've also been day gamed by milfs (two 50 year old business women on separate occasions, once on a train and once on a flight from Melbourne to NZ). One was a rich and looking for a permanent toy boy to live at her mansion with her - I almost turned into a gold digger but thought better of it, and went on my way.

So how do you stack up in terms of physique? I bet that you're tall and muscular if you're generating such forward approaches from women during the daytime.

I'm brown skinned, 5ft, 11 with a normal build (not muscular). I'd rate my self a 6.

Interestingly my two friends are slightly better looking than me IMO. They were always with me, but I was the one always getting the approaches.

So what do you take away from this in terms of your unusual success at getting women to open you during the daytime? Is your facial aesthetic during the heavy lifting? Your dress sense? Overall vibe? What gives?

Messages In This Thread