rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires, Barcelona or Medellin?

Buenos Aires, Barcelona or Medellin?

Quote: (10-19-2018 09:08 AM)PakMan Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2018 11:04 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

Bro if you are from Pakistan and have very strong features (e.g. you can't pass for anything else) I would avoid Barcelona as the plague unless you only want to game tourists.

I've heard the same thing from others before as well. I'm not a 'typical' looking Paki. With the exception of an aquiline nose and above average hairy chest, I don't have any strong 'Paki' features. Not to mention, I was born and raised in NYC so I have that style and I'm quite successful. I've gotten confused for almost every other ethnicity in the past except for maybe black and Asian. I'm not worried about gaming being difficult due to any sort of discrimination, but then again I might be surprised. Not everywhere are people as open and accepting as NYC...

It sounds from your posts like you havent spent a lot of time outside of the US, remember Europe and in particular Mediterranean countries are not as racially open as the states.

Just play strong the American card, if you don't dress like the typical Pakistani (e.g. shitty) you are already miles ahead.

Messages In This Thread