rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is being "close" to nightlife ?

How important is being "close" to nightlife ?

Quote: (10-18-2018 12:03 PM)FLGuy1988 Wrote:  

personal opinion with my work and such, I live in tampa now close to the action on howard ave literally 7 min walk, but have an opportunity to live In Miami, By north Beach / North Bay village area... And that is about a 15 min uber ( i don't drive at night) to South beach, wynwood and or downtown miami where the clubs are. I love living in Miami but the distance is what im concerned with as far as night game is concerned.. Miami does have more opportunities for beach game etc and also the hostels - tourists that travel alone at the clubs seem easy too but Tampa has UT and USF right here and college girls all around which most of them go in groups and are clingy (not saying you can't do it me also being 30 is another concern) ! ugh I dont know !

I've been to both cities (Tampa & Miami / Miami Beach). I totally get the gist of your feelings here. I mean hands down the Miami area overall has the hotter sluts, no?

Tampa to me seems similar to a lot of other mid-sized American cities except that it happens to be in the sunbelt. I get that your logistics are better in Tampa & all but my oh my those mami's in Miami.....

Messages In This Thread