rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is being "close" to nightlife ?

How important is being "close" to nightlife ?

Quote: (10-18-2018 12:45 AM)FLGuy1988 Wrote:  

yea i kinda figured that, I just figured if a girl was feeling you then in her mind she kind of already knows if shes DTF that night and if its a 10 -15 min uber won't matter too much as opposed to a 5 min walk if you talked a ton in the club and both of you guys feel you know each other well enough to sleep/go home with you. I suppose it won't matter much if you meet women at the bar/clubs get there IG/Number than get them to your place 1st or 2nd date.

A woman that you vibed with at the club can seemingly appear like she's in the 'bag', but don't be fooled. When you're trying to get a girl to go home with you the same night you're often up against the clock.

A lot can happen during that 15-minute drive home.

1. If she's been drinking she could begin to sober up and start getting doubts about if she should be going home with some random man she met at the club(ASD kicks in). Also, you give her time to pull out her cockblocking smartphone device. Her friends are probably blowing up her phone asking her where she went and guilt tripping her for abandoning the party.

2. To a woman who is not familiar with the layout of the city. Once you get driving and she begins to start seeing unfamiliar landmarks/exits, this could potentially start to give her anxiety and doubt. This will often result in her second guessing things. I've made the trek back to my place many times only to have the girl decide that she is too far away from home/friends, so she calls an uber the moment we arrive at my place -notch lost( and don't give me this PUA bullshit either about needing to establish more comfort).

3. It's hard to replicate and maintain the club good vibes/energy and intensity once you get in the car. Particularly if you've been drinking and have to drive a good 10-15 minutes. You don't want to risk getting pulled over by a cop and totally humiliating yourself and potentially ruining your life due to a drunk driving incident. That 15-minute car ride back home can often be a cagey affair. You're trying to keep the girl entertained while simultaneously trying to drive carefully during the wee hours of the night—it's a bit of intimacy killer I would say.

Conclusion: Logistics matter. The quicker you can get a girl you've extracted from the club back to your lair, the less likely her pussy will dry up(due to the above reasons). Like I said earlier - you can overcome it though. I have done it countless times and you can too. With night game you're forced to contend with a lot as is: mother hens, white knights, smartphones, and so forth. Some things are out of your control, but unfavorable logistics can oftentimes be mitigated...

Messages In This Thread