rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A different view on cheating women?

A different view on cheating women?

I have seen a lot of people talk about how you shouldn't steal guys women and/or that women who cheat are not ones you want to be fucking or dating. I also see people talk on here and other places about how women attracted to the "alpha" or dominant and masculine personalities. If this is the case then it reasons that:
1) if you are "alpha" enough you shouldn't worry about your girl cheating
2) you shouldn't care if you steal some guys girl because that means you are the higher value, she traded up to you. Then from there you just have to keep the frame and high-value perception like any other relationship.
3) you should know that if your girl cheats it is REALLY on you because you are not being attractive enough.

What are your guy's thoughts on this?

I am not new to game, but I am new to this forum. Reading this forum has been the main catalyst in the abandonment of my "don't go after girls with boyfriends" rule. I have been intentionally testing some of my own theories and strategies on girls in relationships the last couple months and I have had some pretty crazy successes and some straight fails that I would also like to talk to people about if this thread gets any attention.

Messages In This Thread