rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cairo, Egypt

Cairo, Egypt

I spent maybe three days in Cairo total and three months in Alexandria learning Arabic. Cairo is an absolute shitshow filled with greedy schmucks trying to con any foreigner out of evsry dime he has (not sure whether things changed post Egyptian spring or not). Sure, every tourist trap is filled with touts etc. but Cairo takes it to a whole new level. I felt violated walking down the street and I'm not even white. Sure there's some cool things to see and great history but the environment was pretty toxic.
I do not hesitate in saying that it is the worst city I've been to thus far.

Alexandria is about just over 200 km from Cairo but I found it to be very pleasant. Egyptians can be ostensibly abrupt but are extremely hospitable in reality. I wouldn't auggest it for women or quick lays either. The only time you might go to Egypt to find a women is if you've a 40+ Muslim and looking for a wife in her mid-thirties. At that point, if you spend a couple of months in a nice tier II city and show yourself to be a man of value locals will happily find you an "older" women to be your wife even if you aren't Egyptian (as long as you're not black).

P.S. France is best for North African women and if you want something more authentic, Morocco is def the way to go.

Messages In This Thread