rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Upgrading from securing numbers to getting women obessed

Upgrading from securing numbers to getting women obessed

Quote: (10-17-2018 08:47 AM)Funkbus40 Wrote:  

How do I transition from gaming girls to pick up numbers and secure dates to where girls are texting me first and trying to set something up?

More or less what are some tips or general recommendations to where after a first date to improve her intrest?

I know this could be due to many factors. I am playing around in the 7-8 range with mid 20's girls in a large city.

Adding my 2cents:
Girls texting first - only if you have way higher SMV (=probably not HB7). No offense, but you are probably not the equivalent of HB9. Also - 25YO girl = Top SMV potential = Mulitple options = Flaking.
Good strategy - InstaDate. If you can transition the number close to kiss-close or makeout-close - this will probably reduce flaking.

First date general recommendation - Be interesting, show value (e.g. ability to help her in some way), kiss and make-out (I assume banging may be difficult).

It's a grind. Keep your head up, and sometimes even ask.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread