rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

One or two wumaos in the thread but they were quickly called out.

Lived in China for six years running while getting my degree. On a two year hiatus right now but going back at the end of the summer. Lived in a tier 2.5 city south of Hangzhou, saw university girls of every type of shade but never found the Chinese women appealing enough to push out for. Kept myself occupied with Western women, students, English teachers and travellers. I'm a six foot plus, brick house looking black dude, so that should tell you why my experience with the meinv is limited, while I can't give you keys on how to game I can give locations that to me were good, mostly in Shanghai and Hangzhou.

Up to 2017 before I graduated, if you hung out in the sub tier twos you'd do well as a suitably built white guy with even a modicum of style. My school would play host a gaggle of swedes each year for about four months and they all without fail had Chinese girlfriends before their little internship had ended. The interest will always be there I'd say, in some cases barely any game is needed, but you still have to have your shit somewhat together.

I frequented the euro/ uni scene the most and saw the most happening there, but that's mostly drugged up party girls in Mansion/ Celia/ Bunker in Shanghai wanting to jump anything the seemed to fit their mold of "Western and handsome/ gaofushuai", or one year language kiddies shacking up to make the year a little more spicy. I'm still coming up in the game but if anyone is rolling around the Hangzhou/ Shanghai area any time after September and wants a China old hand to translate then hit me up.

Messages In This Thread