rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

Am not a troll.

The point I'm making is that my typical Western methods do not work here. And I just came from a week break in HK with a Western girl there I bang telling me she is mine forever and whenever, even after she's married.

These mainland people are from another world, and you need to adapt to their survivalist mentality. I'm not blaming the girls.

Agree with above - , they're sizing you up for a long term relationship - the huge difference to the girls elsewhere is that the women here are ruthless at controlling their instincts and emotion in your interactions. They're constantly monitoring what they say against a predetermined plan/idea of how they want things - typically, they don't let themselves get carried away by charm, the moment, and most of them refuse more than 1, maybe rarely 2 drinks.

Example - finishing a date with a girl, she's driving us. Leaving the mall (really the only beacons of civility here outside Shanghai) and she needs to go to the bathroom, asks me if I do, I say no, no need, I'm good. And she says, 'is that because your dick is so big?' (white guy effect), and giggles and smiles... 10 minutes later she won't kiss me, as it's too early in our courtship........

They're hopeful that they can set you up for a LTR to leave the country... and they control their sex drive to do it. But, suspect that many have never had good sex,.so they don't necessarily know what they're missing. This is particularly the case when their married friends (26 is the typical age to shack up) tell them their marriages are bad and really just done to please parents/grandparents, so most people are are not sexually satisfied at least before the kids grow up and they seek affairs..
and as one girl in her 30s told me, 'Chinese people don't like to have fun', and she'd lived in Paris and the US for 12 years.

Take this evidence for what it is.. the truth, and if you've had different experiences in China would be great to hear about it.

And to the post saying a 37yo could not be near a 10...
1. in China deduct 10 years from their age to get their Western body age... a 45 year old Chinese woman is a 35yo white woman.. they don't hit the wall until their 40s here,
2. she's in a tier 2/3 city and has traditional values

Messages In This Thread