rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:20 AM)TheSalesman Wrote:  

China has totally deteriorated for the average white guy in 2018.

5 years ago, you could say with confidence that you could fuck any Chinese girl you wanted. ANY. Just 5 years ago. Now, not so much.

To feed or not to feed the troll.
Nah fuck it.

I did however spend some time in a Chinese 2nd tier city recently. Did pretty well (4 girls in 9 days, from a total of 6 dates). All fit a similar profile; met online, mid to late 20s, well-educated and good jobs and/or rich families.

These girls are all veeery judgmental, meaning you really need to fit the profile of what they are looking for:

- Be white (most of these girls really do not like brown and black guys from what I have seen)
- Be decent-looking and probably not too old (although I might be wrong on the age part). Keep in mind these girls have ZERO interest in "a better life in the west", this is not Thailand or PH. They are bored office girls who have this idea that fucking a white dude will be exciting.
- This is important: You do not need to be rich, but it will be a lot easier if the girls think of you as "successful". Good education and a good job. This is a bit strange to me, since you are only meeting for a hookup, but the girls are narcissistic and judgmental. Most of them look down on English teachers, students and backpackers.
- Be polite and not overly sexual. Do not talk about sex in online conversations, no need for any sort of physical escalation if you meet in a bar or restaurant. A simple "let us hang out at my place" is enough when the time is right, they will know.
- They will ask where you live, so no hostels or seedy hotels!
- Dress decently. Beards, tattoos and too much muscles are normally no-nos.

If they think you fit the profile you will be surprised how easy it is to get them to go back to your place. As a side note; the sex with a lot of these girls is normally really bad! The whole "dead fish" thing.

Messages In This Thread