rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:20 AM)TheSalesman Wrote:  

China has totally deteriorated for the average white guy in 2018. Nearly every single good looking white guy you see now in China is dating down. Nearly every single one. Usually you'll see some good looking, tall, chiseled jaw Abercrombie and Fitch-looking faggot with a dark skinned, chubby, ugly farmer peasant girl, if he's even with a Chinese girl. It's quite a pathetic sight to behold.

The young generation of Chinese hate white people or are indifferent at best. They've served their purpose in China, they've gotten rich off of us, and we are no longer welcome. They like rap music and hip hop now. I'd even go as far as saying young Chinese girls under 25 probably prefer brown guys, maybe even black, over the average white guy. But of course they prefer geeky, rich, skinnyfat micropenis Chinese 'men' above all else, first and foremost. White guys are absolute fucking pariahs in China now.

The trade war hasn't even knocked them down a peg or removed some of the laughable arrogance they've developed, it's seemed to have made them hate whites even more.

They've gone full Korean-esque retard in just 5-10 years in their levels of arrogance and laughable sense of a superiority complex as they've gotten richer. Actually, I don't even think Koreans became this arrogant so quickly. It took them 20 years at least. 5 years ago, you could say with confidence that you could fuck any Chinese girl you wanted. ANY. Just 5 years ago. Now, not so much.

My, how the tables have turned.

Only 1 post on this account? Troll? White Guys if anything are never incels in China. Every English Teacher there seems to get a girlfriend. Meanwhile there's 100+ million Chinese men who are lamenting about being unable to find wives. Which casts your "Chinese women only want Chinese guys over white guys" into doubt.

Both those 2 YouTube Vloggers are married to Chinese women. I dare say a longterm white expat in China has a better chance of finding a bride than a lot of Chinese men in China.

Messages In This Thread