rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on Getting a Sexual/Intimate Connection on first dates

Advice on Getting a Sexual/Intimate Connection on first dates

Quote: (10-16-2018 04:13 AM)OCZ Wrote:  

You need to joke more my friend. You need to make some jokes about the things she tells you. Don't answer all the questions she asks directly, you need to be more vague about your life in order to keep her interested on who you are. Remember you are the one that has to lead the conversation, not her. Women these days don't like to get hit in their emotions, because mostn of them have boring lives and it will get them many times uncomfortable. You need to ask her stupid stuff, make fun about her answers, keep your answers vague, indirectly complement her, talk about girls and guys and eventually escalte the conversationt to sex, understand their body language, get close.

It's interesting you say that. So I actually think that one of my problems is that I joke too much. My natural personality is a complete goofball, being sarcastic, and joking around to everything.

There's been dates where I've joked around throughout the date from beginning to end. Teased, been insanely sarcastic throughout the date, etc. But ironically, for all of those, none of them worked out. Not a single one.

I think the reason joking around didn't get me anywhere is twofold:

1) I did it from beginning to end on the date. I never stepped into a stage of intimacy and sexual-ness. The "just me and her stage"

2) I feel like being an entertainer and joker the entire date can take away from the sense that you are a serious, masculine male that will fuck the shit out of her and take her away

I could be wrong, but my two cents.

As mentioned before, I think my new date strategy will be to spend the first stage of the date having very little small talk and being masculine, tough, and confident as hell, and then go into the second stage as soon as possible, which will be to deep dive into the intimacy/sexual part of the date. I will definitely make the latter happen!

Messages In This Thread