rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Scientism thread

The Scientism thread

Quote: (10-17-2018 11:40 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

You bring up some good points, thank you. But why should plastic be banned? Seriously, I don't understand how plastic became so evil all of a sudden.

The various chemicals in different types of plastic taint/poison all the food and liquids that are packaged in it. From most of your bottled waters, to your ready meals, to your supermarket raw meat to your salads and freshly chopped fruit. All of them are affceted. The longer it is in the plastic the worse it is for your health and testosterone.

Babies sucking for months/years on plastic pacifiers and/or drinking from plastic baby bottles are especially at risk.

I try as much as I can to avoid eating or drinking anything packaged in plastic.
Not an easy thing to do nowadays.

Try putting the same water in both a glass bottle and a plastic bottle in your fridge for at least 5 days and then try drinking from both. You'll quickly notice the difference in taste.

Messages In This Thread