rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Scientism thread

The Scientism thread

Quote: (10-17-2018 10:57 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Well... He mostly does parrot Vox Day.

Anyways Caleb Thomas did a long interview/show on Scientism. https://youtu.be/izY6sgQvWfE

One of the big things to look out for is circular citations: when you have a cluster of researchers just repeatedly citing each other with any link to the original evidence being tenuous to nonexistent.

Me? Parroting Vox day? I read some 5 articles of Vox and saw roughly 7-9 videos of his. I don't even know what he is about.

If we align on some subjects, then it's pure coincidence or thinking alike on some subjects. But Vox Day has some odd tangents that I never could go into - odd ideas as well.

And as far as my content above - obviously someone created rather a burner account to go apeshit not wanting to be as straightforward with his own one.

The funny thing is that those are not "my ideas". Foster Gamble - an heir to P&G - put millions into a huge documentary visiting countless doctors and rogue scientists, inventors - found a lot of what I said to be true.

"Doing research" is literally meaningless. Quakery at this point attacks essentially the views of Nobel price laureates and highly esteemed doctors. Doing research is not:

"I checked out Wikipedia, listened to the one semester in college that MDs are indoctrinated on vaccines (50% of it now dealing how to counter "anti-vaxxers" or I read on Snopes what it was all about." That is not "research" - you have to deal with the concise arguments of the other side, the studies, the questions, the veritable sources.

But whatever - it's easier to get the NPC programming triggered - I have even spoken with so many young doctors that I know what they say, because they get their programming along the same lines - "proven and effective", "1 in a million", "vaccines saved us all", "expensive urine" etc. These are meaningless slogans hammered into them - never addressing the issues at all.

So long as the Big Lie is big and shiny, then no reason to look behind it eh?

And if you don't like it, then don't read it. My input may make the lives of 5 children much better - it already did and I could tell stories of my nieces and nephews and their outstanding health - already beating any statistical odds as they are in groups of much higher socio-economic metrics of kids raised on all-organic food and yet always sick. In contrast my little family members are puzzling beacons of health as all the studies point out which compare vaccinated to the unvaccinated - never mind that 15-20% of all the Swiss up until the 1990s were completly unvaccinated while in the West now everyone is getting insanely aggressive when the metric slips from 99,5% to 99.4%.

Pure wonderful NPC programming.

Messages In This Thread