rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Scientism thread

The Scientism thread

Simeon is there any good source of information, perhaps a website or an author that in-depth details some of those examples of misuse of science and research with concrete examples and analysis?

The problem to me seems that those scientists that do go against the grain of the mainstream do not have platforms to voice their opinions in an effective manner, or at least I don't know of them.

So, if I, for instance, want to investigate the latest science on vaccines in detail, where do I go? I'm not looking for a short article or a forum with discussion, but an actual in-depth non-biased analysis of all the latest evidence generated by a reputed scientist. Where does this exist for those topics you mentioned? If it doesn't, how come there is no rebellious rich guy that finances that with a couple of million? It would be hard to believe there are no more neutral scientific establishments left that are willing to tackle the controversial topics.

Messages In This Thread