rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

I've seen the light and am now firmly behind TheScientist.

All us posters don't get it, but how could we? We don't regularly bang 7s, make $40k a month and have a low cost per notch average.

Besides, we're all essentially johns engaging in P4P because we buy food and drinks for girls. I know I'll admit to this, because I recently bought a girl 2 tacos and a small fry from Jack N' Box the other night. It was straight P4P and it's not something I'm proud of.

So my goal over the next month is to go to clubs and completely buy out all the tables in the VIP section and just sit at a table for 3 hours not dancing, not moving, just sitting there motionless, with a blank, expression-less face kind of like Prince's face. I can even wear sunglasses for maximum effect.

And I would be flanked by my security detail who I pay to protect me from the inevitable fight that I'll get into because I have too many haters.

And my security detail will be thoroughly trained on how to spot 9s and 10s, not 7s or 8.6s mind you, but real scientifically and mathematically proven 9s and 10s.

And my security detail will be tasked to approach these 9s and 10s for me and tell them that they are welcome to join me at my table and can accompany me to an afterparty at their choice of 1 of my 2 centrally located apartments.

And they don't have to worry about transportation because my 2002 Hummer limo is parked outside and the driver is waiting for my call.

But the security detail will tell them that in order to join me at my table they would need to pay the costs of the table, roughly $1,250 each, and if they want alcohol at the afterparty then they would need to buy it, because I don't do P4P.

And I need to keep my cost-per-notch average down, I don't want it to get over $23.6735345.

So this is my plan to leverage $40,000 a month to fuck 9s and 10s while only spending an average of $23.67 to fuck them.

Please don't comment unless you can demonstrate you're fucking 9s and 10s and have a cost per notch average below $30. Thanks

Messages In This Thread