rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (11-04-2018 06:06 AM)TheScientist Wrote:  

update.

I guess i should clarify something.

I tested bottle service on Friday just for fun and out for curiosity.

It's NOT an angle I'm considering to achieve my goal.

Even if bottle service had worked and had resulted in me fucking a 10 last night; i still would NOT have repeated getting bottle service.

Given the cost even if it works its basically very expensive p4p.

The only way bottle service makes sense to me as a consistent approach is if someone else pays for it; otherwise i dont see how it's different from p4p even if it gets you laid.

So if a girl who likes you buys you a shot in the club and you eventually go home with her you're a male prostitute? Just because spending some money incidentally helps increase your attractiveness or keeps the party going, it's virtually never going to be in itself sufficient to win an attractive girl over, so how does this equate to p4p? Where do you draw the line? If you buy her a water and you hook up it's p4p because you spent money on her? You seem to have a primitive and overly idealistic understanding of game and the social realm.

A system of getting 9s and 10s several times a month essentially doesn't exist at your level of game and social status. It's delusional that you think there's a cheap golden bullet to setup xyz system and then sit back and get better results than Jake Gyllenhaal. You completely missed Lance's point. If you are not cool and sociable you won't get the upper echelon of quality even if you have a gimmick or some really nice stuff.

The point is you really need to invest time improving your social skills. Why didn't you invite some friends to join you or invite people to join you while you were alone? If you don't have the social skill to get a few cool male friends to go out with you, or to win some strangers over while rolling solo it's very very unlikely you have the skills to get a 9 or 10 let alone several per month.

Messages In This Thread