rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (11-03-2018 07:42 PM)TheScientist Wrote:  

You seem to think I get no girls at all.

I'm trying to get the HOTTEST girls NOT get girls in general.

Yes, and what I'm trying to say is that you're playing a totally different game if what you want to do is regularly fuck the hottest girls at the peak of their attractiveness. Your girls who are closer to the average are a very different quarry and will be MUCH more tolerant of your socially awkward ways. And you're probably less socially awkward around them because you don't really give a fuck when you're dealing with them. Part of being attractive to the hottest is keeping your cool.

I'm assuming you're pretty good looking and a 6 will be real easy on a guy who's an 8+ who approaches them in a club. A 9+ usually has a gauntlet of sycophants surrounding them in a club. A 9+almost always has a high status boyfriend.

What you're looking to land are girls who are almost exclusively laid through social circle game. They aren't easily seduced because they know their value and they've had tons and tons of guys trying to fuck them since they were 13. They get told about their value all day long. And part of being a 9 or 10 is also reputation management, so they're not going to be seen just accepting cold approaches in a club.

Messages In This Thread