rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (11-03-2018 04:34 AM)TheScientist Wrote:  

update.

I've just returned from testing bottle service for the first time ever.

Instead of getting one of 3 tables in this vip area; I decided to go all out and just buy the entire vip section to myself
by purchasing 3 bottles.

I felt sharing the area with 2 other groups would kind of defeat the purpose.

so after all the hype in this thread the results where a massive disappointment.

and keep in mind that i specifically asked them to put me in the most highly visible bottle service area in the club so a lot of girls saw me during the night so that was not the issue; everyone in the club at some point saw me im sure.

No girls came to my vip area the entire night.

They have the vip area ropped off so I dont even know how anyone would try to come in there.

So I dont get why so many guys talk about how girls just come up to you if you buy bottles; i was literally in my own area; i dont think any girls are going to have the courage to walk up and remove the rope to come into my area.

I got so bored just sitting there that I started just roaming the club doing my usual approach.

Do I need to ask the guy who took my payment for the bottles to bring me girls?

How does it work?

Also, they had this bottle girl stand next to me the entire time; i asked the host that I wanted to be in my area alone but they said legally she had to be there to "watch the alcohol"....I thought this sounded retarded....how does this sound to those of you who get bottles often?...does the girl have to just stand there in the vip section at all times?...why?...also, she was like guarding my bottles....like she would pour each drink for me....wtf is that? why cant i just pour the fucking bottles i paid for myself?....i got really annoyed with that chick by the end and really wanted her gone from my area.

anyways, i tried it and massive failure.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I want to believe you're real, so badly. My purpose on this forum is to help other guys out. So I desperately want to believe you're not trolling us. But you're making it very hard.

If you are indeed real, you are one of the densest and least socially acute guys I have ever seen in my life.

So let's break this down: bottle service is a social endeavor. Yet you went out of your way to ENSURE a non-social atmosphere!

1. You didn't bring friends to the club with you, so you looked like a loner.
2. This could have been rectified by making friends and inviting them to party with you, yet instead of doing that, you bought out the neighboring booths, ensuring you looked even more alone. If you had the booths, you could have invited some of the guys and girls from their booths into yours, making it look like you actually had friends!

And you're wondering why girls didn't suddenly rock up to the booth and ride your dick?

You need to educate yourself. Badly.

Stop going out. Stop cold approaching. Stop getting in fights.

Either buy or pirate RSD Luke's Social Circle Blueprint program and don't post here again until you've watched and absorbed every piece of it.

Messages In This Thread