rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (11-02-2018 06:18 AM)TheScientist Wrote:  

quick update.

I'm also going to give a serious attempt at working with a therapist/psychologist/counselor to solve why I'm always getting into fights.

I've been getting in fights my entire life pretty much even as a small kid and as I've got older it has not stopped;
if I dont get this aspect of my life under control I'm going to end up in a disastrous situation that will destroy my life.

If anyone has had experience with this sort of thing and can point me in the right direction then I would be very grateful.

Hire a psychiatrist. Not a psychopharmacologist, but a psychoanalyst. It's expensive and a major commitment of time, but it will work for you.

It will cost you far more than a PhD or some therapist type, but basically 99% these people are all losers and many are quite unstable themselves. It's far too easy to become a shrink. A psychiatrist will better understand the psychology of a high performer because they've actually been through a highly competitive process, been a member of the elite earning profession and come out the other end.

Of course there's something a bit off about you. Of course you're a bit angry at something. Virtually everyone whom I've met that's achieved a high level of success has psychological issues of some kind. It's that little demon that leads them to work so much harder and sacrifice so much. It's what keeps you focused.

What you need to do is understand that monkey on your back and grab that little fucker by the tail. He's never going away, he'll always be there, but you must learn to tame the little demon and also understand that you'll never get rid of him. And honestly, he's part of why you are the way you are, good and bad. He's part of what makes you better, as ironic as that sounds.

One more thing - it takes YEARS of psychotherapy. There will be no quick fixes.

Finally, stop thinking that you're going to hire some guy that's going to teach you how to get laid. This is a fucking scam, I've met a few of these guys when I was in SE Asia. Most of them are complete frauds, a few have deluded themselves into believing that banging a few cute girls in the Ukraine means that they're some kind of Lothario. Check out their IG. Are there pictures of them hanging out with lots of attractive women? (Who aren't Ukrainian hookers) What do their halloween pictures look like? Are they leading the life you want to? That says it all.

Guys that get laid a lot by hot women are VERY rare. They tend to be guys with so much going on that women are drawn to them. Get your house in order, mentally, physically and professionally and they will come to you.

Messages In This Thread