rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Can this troll get banned already why is anyone taking him seriously. He writes like a non-native English speaker or someone with low IQ yet claims to be making 40,000 a month and can't get girls.

Bruh, I know dudes with a fraction, A FRACTION of your wealth (less impressive stats too) and they can't walk down the street without tripping over a few gold digging hoes willing to put out for the chance of getting child support.

It's time to put up or shutup. Prove you're rich as fuck. Timestamped rolex, timestamped lambo, timestamped bank statements, give us what you got, let's see that fucking black card (obviously with the digits blurred). There's a reason nobody is taking you seriously, your story doesn't add up. If you're scared of posting on a public forum PM me or one of the many members here that know better than to dox ANYONE here with proof.

Messages In This Thread