rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-29-2018 01:24 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2018 11:19 PM)TheScientist Wrote:  

how are you at 31 years old matching with college aged girls on tinder?

I assume most 18-22 year old girls limit their target age to 25 maybe 28.

are you lying about your age on tinder or these young girls are targeting guys your age on there?

also, what is your definition of a 6 and 7?

Because to be honest I dont believe a 31 year old guy with an ugly face who is short is fucking 6s and 7s consistently even on tinder even if your body is amazing.

I've never seen a guy with that physical profile who fucks a lot of girls in nightclubs or social circle and I doubt online is that different.

A 7 to me is legit hot and a 6 is cute meaning you are not in any way scared to be seen in public with her? what is your definition of a 6 and 7?

I put my age as 27.

This is a 6:
[Image: ejGIeHD.png]

This is a 7:
[Image: 1IZuGwx.png]

Online is much different than nightgame and social circle. If you haven't used it you don't really understand how powerful having a nice body is. These girls are looking for cock and they will go for the strongest attraction traits they see. Number one is having a nice face, but number two is body.

...your posts truly indicate that you need to get outside more and deal with reality on reality's terms. Sounds like you're spending a little too much time on that online business.

as i suspected you are lying about your age and overrating the girls.

that first girl is below a 6 meaning I would be embarrassed to be seen in public with her. i mean she has fat arms and squirrel face.

The girl you call a 7 is a 6.

and LOL, I need to deal with reality when you admit yourself you get no success outside of online?

so online is closer to reality then social circle and nightclubs where you say yourself you get no success?

I stand 100% by what I said; ive never in my life met or seen a short ugly guy no matter how muscular who consistently fucked even 6s and 7s.

Messages In This Thread