rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-24-2018 03:40 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

Attracting a girl for a one night stand (which is what the OP is looking for), is very different to attracting a girl for a long term relationship or marriage (which is what Lance Blastoff seems to be talking more about). Money is of course still useful (for access and logistics), but less important than being fun and attractive which is what the OP should focus on.

Agree with your point. Honestly, I think that OP has unrealistic expectations on what kind of sexual experiences he's going to have at his current level of both game and income.

But, what he's asking is what does it take to regularly have 8+ woman be sexually aggressive with you.
I don't think you're realistically going to get truly 9+ (BMI sub 20, works out, long hair, perfect teeth, C+ rack, etc.) girls to ONS unless you mislead them to believe there's the possibility of a relationship and they're really horny and desperate to lock you down. Any girl that's that hot has an understanding of her value and she knows it's not a great idea for her to get a reputation as a big old slut.

I think the point I'm saying, if you're talking about maybe 3% of the female population 19-30, is that these girls don't usually act as the aggressor that much and when they do, it's with the top 0.5% of the male population. Most of the time that "0.5%" is defined through wealth.

Messages In This Thread