rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-24-2018 01:14 PM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2018 09:30 PM)TheScientist Wrote:  

what is your definition of "9+ shank models throwing themselves at you"?

so at this level of money how much work/time is involved in fucking girls that hot?

Let's say a guy is in his late 20s and he has that 50x average income you talk about and lets say he only cares about fucking as many instagram level hot girls as possible. how much work would be needed for him to fuck 5-10 girls like this each month?
And can you please breakdown exactly how these lays would go down in this scenario?
how do they meet? when and how does he escalate to sex?
You have unreasonable expectations - there's no "magic bullet". You must figure out what works for you. There are too many variables. Think "General strategy" and "Lifestyle", not a particular plan of action.
You might think about availing yourself of a psychiatrist. Not a pill pusher but a true psychotherapist. It will cost you, but it will be worth it and will help you better understand yourself and other peoples' responses to your actions.

Also, regarding your trainer who looks like a greek god and cannot get laid. How is that possible in 2018 with online dating?
I'm assuming a guy who looks like a greek god can fuck several hot girls a week just off tinder.
am i wrong to assume this?

Apparently. Grass is always greener. Being hot is probably only worth about $50k a year. It's considerably easier to get fit than rich.

My girl and I had dinner with dinner and drinks with two instagram models with more than 1 million followers and their boyfriends. Both of them were engaged to guys that were nothing special to look at (I think). Neither were rich, but both were on their way there and both had their shit together (both owned successful, growing small businesses in their late 20s and had plans for the future they talked about). Both were wearing big rocks. Of all of the 8+ women I've known, almost all of them were with a guy who was successful, but less attractive.

Both those guys seemed to have their bitches in line. If you have the game to get laid, you probably have the game to make money. And vice versa.

I guess my advice is focus being more successful. Everything else will just fall into line, I would guess.

Why the fuck isn't there more of a focus on getting your shit together professionally, I don't know. Best thing I ever did was work like crazy in my 20s. God it's made life easy in my 40s.

Not so fast hoss. I vehemently disagree. Rich dudes may or may not get women and the ones with women may or may not have control of them. The guys you ate with seem to be in control of their women presumably but there are plenty of rich guys (Elon Musk) that have no control over there women

Messages In This Thread