rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-23-2018 04:06 PM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2018 07:05 PM)corsega Wrote:  

When you were in Bangkok/Vancouver, how were you displaying that wealth? How were you finding these girls, or how were they finding you? How did they know how much money you had?

Having attractive female friends / acquaintances who know about the list I described above. Get a table, invite them and pay for bottles. (It's a blunt, but effective method.) I also had the benefit of a hot bisexual girlfriend with good social skills. I assume you could pretty much do it by meeting girls on Tinder and showing them your place/car/whatever. If it's impressive, they'll tell their friends about it. Hell, get a couple of hot hookers to go with you to the club and throw a couple of bottles around. Other girls will come up.

Gotcha, figured you were running social circle/status type game. Definitely ideal for that type of lifestyle.

This is what The Scientist hasn't figured out yet... 40K a month and he's running around the club getting into fights instead of throwing down a couple hundred for a table!

Messages In This Thread