rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

>>OnlySightseeing wrote: Also, how come no one among the multiple guys who claim to earn mid six figures... no one has mentioned a very simple thing that could save someone like OP a ton of money, something pretty much anyone making bank via Amazon would know? I find it pretty odd that not one of the supposed six figure ballers posting here—including the OP—has mentioned it.

I don't work anymore, Amazon or elsewhere, but if you're location independent, you definitely want residency in a zero income tax state.

With OP's money, he could also buy citizenship in a tax haven country, while retaining US citizenship, then run the business under the other passport, to really cut taxes. Illegal, since US requires its citizens to pay taxes on worldwide income regardless of other citizenship statuses, and thus I'm not advising it.

Also, as a guy who once earned very big money, but only for 4 years, my advice to anyone in that position is to forget about using money to get girls and focus on saving, so as to become financially independent for life, at a modest income, from stocks and bonds. You need a modest income both to be happy and get girls. Anything beyond modest is just a distraction: it won't make you happier, it won't get you more girls, other than golddiggers and other soft P4P girls, who are worse than girls you get with the modest income. Once you are financially independent for life, at a modest income, do what you want with your time, because time is more valuable than money at this point. Only continue making more money if that is what makes you happiest.

BTW I'm using Firefox on Android. I pressed "quote" button, but it didn't quote the paragraph at the top.

Messages In This Thread