rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-22-2018 02:04 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2018 12:12 AM)TheScientist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2018 12:06 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

Hey brother, about weightlifting and muscles I also thought that it had not a very big impact .

Like you, I'm black, I have broad shoulders and carried a reasonable good amount of muscle mass naturally (the last two being correlated to a good response to strength training).

I started starting strength novice linear progression six months ago and missed only 4 training sessions. Never did something as physically challenging. I started out at 185 pounds, athletic, very low fat percentage (I'm 6'2). I'm now 220 pounds, musclular. Of course I added a little fat, but it has spread out nicely, abs are still visible.

It' only 3 times a week, 1 hour 30 to max 2 hours.

Not everyone has the same training sensitivity but it's worth trying. There is a very wide spectrum from non-responders to genetic freaks.

It would make a BIG difference with women, I guarantee you.

wait are you serious?

you put on 35 pounds of mostly muscle in 6 months?

I'm currently 6 feet, 190, 15-18% body fat

Currently im trying to get into single digit body fat.

I was planning to then just stay like that but if its possible to put on muscle as fast as you say then I should probably do it.

can you give more details on what you mean by "BIG" difference with women?

All the guys I know who are muscular and fuck a lot of girls are all muscular and also tall.

In my experience just muscle alone doesn't really help.

I dont remember ever meeting any short (5-9 or under) super muscular guy who fucked a lot of girls.

I'm under 5'9", muscular, and have fucked 15-20 girls a year for the past few years, while spending almost no time on girls and I am a beginner at actual technical "Game". If I didn't have the body I would probably be an incel as I have a shit face and no hair. Muscle matters a lot. Especially for Instagram/Tinder.

Quote: (10-22-2018 12:23 AM)TheScientist Wrote:  

thank you for this comment.

regarding the wardrobe.

I'm actually surprised not a lot of people have mentioned that.

Currently I buy most of my clothes at H&M and Zara and the occasional stuff like shoes at Nordstrom.

what do you think of that?

do you think i would attract significantly more/hotter girls if I upgraded my clothes to let's say Hugo Boss level?

Fit and style matter more than brands in general. It's impossible to know without seeing photos. Feel free to PM me some fit pics and I can critique.

Quote: (10-22-2018 12:19 AM)TheScientist Wrote:  

I can tell from what you wrote here that you are probably someone else at this level in a similar industry.

I also like the part where you talk about not having people dirty up your nice place.

Thats what keeps coming to my mind when people keep telling me to get a really nice place and host these parties/gatherings.

The wear and tear on the place from hosting all these events would be bad.

You make 40,000 a month. Who cares about wear and tear? Hire a maid and a maintenance man. Wear and tear is the silliest reason to cop out of building the social circle that way. It's the equivalent of not fucking a girl because you don't want her to soak your sheets.

Not just that, but hiring a maid and maintenance man will allow you to spend more time focusing on your business. Assuming you are making that much, your time is too valuable to be dusting corners and shit. Outsource the activities that add no value to your life, unless if you find cleaning stress relief or something.

Messages In This Thread