rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

His income is not quite enough for "international jetset playboy" status where women are begging for your attention. For that, you're talking millions not just in income, but also in wealth - multiple homes, private jets, etc. That's a long way away.

However, >$20k net/mth is definitely enough to get your foot into the door in the high-end social circles in basically any city, including Los Angeles and NYC. You aren't a "big baller", but you can step onto the court. At that point, it just depends whether you have skills and the fortitude to play the game right.

OP, in order to be successful at this, you will have to reevaluate your entire mindset.

As a lone-wolf club PUA, your entire approach and though process is focused on the PRESENT. If I say this and do that, will this girl go home and fuck me tonight. Not tomorrow, not next week. Tonight. Your entire thought process sounds very reactionary and short-term focused - "I got into a fight, so I will now get a bodyguard", "I got a crib close to the action for a few days and didn't get laid, so it probably isn't worth it", etc.

When you build a social circle and try to make connections with people, you need to think about it as a long-term investment. You need to take each incremental step as a means of building a foundation that will pay out in the LONG-TERM. The goal is to draw people into a circle that you are building, or more likely, to use it as a way into an existing circle.

You need to be comfortable to use some of your $$ as a TOOL to get your way into the door. This means going to spots with expensive as fuck drinks, buying some drinks for a pregame or postgame at your place (even if you don't get laid that night), or even buying a bottle at a promoter table to get tight with a promoter/host.

Here's a personal story:

A few years back, I went out with a buddy of mine, his "model" ex-girl who he was still cool with and was hot as hell, and one of her friends. We went to a club where she knew a promoter and got us inside. While at the promoter table (a free table where people who know the promoter can hang out), the liquor ran low, and my buddy and I drunkenly decided to split a bottle for the table to keep the party going. Here's the short-term and long-term consequences of this action.

Short-term:
-- It was expensive as fuck, esp at the time since I was just out of college. Like $350 each for a fifth of Goose. And each of us only got like 2 shots cause we split the bottle with the others at the table. For that price I could've bought a round-trip ticket to Hawaii.

-- Both girls got sloppy wasted, so neither of us got laid that night. We didn't fuck any other girls at the table either. I think I got a number from one that went nowhere. So zero pussy return.

Long-term:
-- The next day, my friends "model" girl hit us up telling us how grateful they were for taking them out, and invited us the following night to go on a Hummer limo with them, 10 of her model friends (all of whom were 8s and up), and 2 gay guys. We spent the night partying at a few clubs and at a mansion afterparty in Hollywood. I made out with two of the girls at the same time in the limo, and though I failed to get a threesome, I pulled one of the girls home. To this day one of the hottest girls I've ever pulled, and one of the most memorable nights of my life. And I didn't spend a penny.

-- I got her promoter's contact into, he thanked me for buying the bottle and making him look good, and invited me to that club each weekend for the next 3 months. Occasional $20 cover (basically a handshake) and free drinks at his table the whole night to be at one of the most exclusive clubs in the city with BAD bitches

In short, if I look at the short-term outcomes, spending $350 on that bottle was an complete waste of money. But if I look at the long-term outcomes, it was worth every penny and then some. I'd make that investment any day. Wouldn't you?

Messages In This Thread