rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-21-2018 06:12 AM)TheScientist Wrote:  

quick update.

I spent just over $600 over the past 3 nights to rent an air b and b within walking distance of the nightlife.

Unfortunately, I did not fuck any girls these 3 nights.

I'm confident I would have taken someone home tonight but I ended up almost getting into a fight which ruined my mood and kind of fucked everything up.

It felt good to be so close to the action again; its been years since I lived in the busy nightlife area and I forgot what thats like.

I'm going to continue to get air b and bs on nights where I go out.

After the incident tonight I'm also planning to hire bodyguards/security when I go out.

I just dont want to deal with bull shiet like tonight going forward.

If anyone has any experience with security/bodyguard services please let me know what I can expect as far as rates for this.

Also, to the guys who have been leaving all the messages about me lying that I make this income; i want to thank you guys for the motivation.

The truth is I'm actually severely underachieving right now with my current income

I've made a lot more then 40k in one month before but not consistently

If I really grinded and got focused i'm very confident i can more then 10X my current income in less then 1 year.

You guys have given me the motivation to get to this level just so I can see how you guys react.

It is currently 7:10 AM EST on 10-21-2018 as I write this message, mark my words all of you who left those messages accusing me of lying, I will update this thread in less then a year and I'll be making half a mil a month.

Thanks again for the motivation.

Well good man. We obviously have no way of verifying anything you're saying but.....if what you're saying is true & you are having momentum in your business hustles, all the power to you. I do wish you all the best in your endeavors.

And if you don't mind me asking, what do you think caused this other individual to scuffle with you?

Messages In This Thread